Spring Cup Cologne
Date: 12th and 13th May
Location: RPC Cologne,
50679 Köln, Germany
The Spring Cup Cologne will offer two great Tournaments this time:
- The Spring Cup (Constructed Format Tournament)
- The first Draft Championship (Draft Format)
As well as German Regional Championship Sideevent, Gunslinger Games, A Final Fantasy TCG Quiz and a Raffle on both days.
Registration will start at 10:00 and close at 10:45 - this will require a Decklist (printed or well written - inclsuding all card names and numbers)
Entry Fee and Participation Prize
The Spring Cup will be hosted on the RPC this time, this requires a valid ticket for the fair, therefor we changed the Format a bit.
Participation in the Spring Cup Main Tournament is free of charge this time and every participant will receive an entry in the first days raffle with a chance to win amazing prizes.
But without an entry fee we are not able to provide participation playmats this time, but we will sell those exclusive and limited playmats for 20€ at our shop on the RPC this time (and only there).
As this is very short notice we would like to support you for showing up at this event - therefor we will give away 120 free 1day tickets for the first 120 players who pre-register themself via email to email@example.com.
Spring Cup Cologne:
1) The Spring Cup Cologne Trophy, 36 Boosterpacks of Opus V, 1 Full foil set of Opus V in German signed by Kageyama-san, 1 Supply-set and 1 pack of Japanese Sleeves.
2) 36 Boosterpacks of Opus V, 1 Full nonfoil set of Opus V in German signed by Kageyama-san, 1 Supply-set and 1 pack of Japanese Sleeves.
3rd) 36 Boosterpacks of Opus V, 1 Supply-set and 1 pack of Japanese Sleeves.
Special Prize: As this event is hosted on a convention we got some nice printed wall-sleeves for the tournament space. Those will be given away to the best players of the Main Tournament which are interested in it.
+ more prizes ;)
1) The Spring Cup Draft Champion Trophy, 36 Boosterpacks of Opus V, 1 Full foil set of Opus V in German and 1 Noctis Play-Arts
2) 36 Boosterpacks of Opus V, 1 Full nonfoil set of Opus V in German and 1 Noctis Play-Arts
3) 36 Boosterpacks of Opus V and 1 Noctis Play-Arts
+ MORE PRIZES
Draft Rules (Limited Format):
- Each participant receives 4 packs.
- Picking will be in four rounds (one for each pack).
- The judge will announce when you are allowed to open your pack.
- First round: After picking a card all remaining cards will go to your right neighbour.
- Second round: After picking a card all remaining cards will go to your left neighbour.
- Third round: After picking a card all remaining cards will go to your right neighbour.
- Fourth round: After picking a card all remaining cards will go to your left neighbour.
Once the draw is over, players can build their deck following the usual rules of the limited draft format with one exception:
During this event backups can be paid with each element but only produce mana in their own element (for example: you can play an ice backup with a fire card but you can't play a 1 CP fire forward with this backup next round).
The Format and number of rounds depends on the number of players.
Hint: Zalera, the Death Seraph (check out the numbers in her effect)
See you in Cologne! :)