REGISTRATIONS ARE NOW CLOSED AND CONFIRMATIONS WILL BE SENT OVER THE COURSE OF NEXT WEEK TO ALL RETAINED CANDIDATES. Thank you all for the tremendous response!
OPEN TO RESIDENTS OF THE UK ONLY
We are partnering with Dark Sphere in London to give you one more chance to get into the European Final, please read on for the details!
- The tournament will take place at Dark Sphere on September 30th and the registrations will start at 11am.
- The number of slots are limited and registrations should be sent to: SEE_Event-Merchandise@square-enix.com by 27th September at the very latest. When sending your registration please state your name, surname, date of birth and "I would like to register for the FFTCG UK Nationals on September 30th". A confirmation with further details will be sent to all retained candidates. (First come first served basis.)
- The tournament format will be best of 1 during the Swiss rounds (number of rounds will depends on the total participants) followed by best of 3 during the single elimination (top 8 cut).
- The winner and runner up of the tournament will both secure a slot in the European Final that will take place on October 14th, at the Square Enix Headquarters in London. Square Enix will be covering the cost for the hotel (2 nights from 13/10 to 15/10) and transportation.
- All participants are required to download, print and fill in the official deck list prior to the event. This can be downloaded here.
- You cannot take part in this tournament if you already secured a place for the European Final.
All participants will receive a special Final Fantasy 30th Anniversary promo card!
Good luck and see you on September 30th!